Look at any part of the world and you find women wear jewelry all the time. Whether it is necklaces, earrings or bracelets; jewelry holds great importance in presenting yourself.
All that jewelry comes from different places - artisan, mass produced or even made by the very person who wears it.
Look at your dresser, an average person owns a little bit of everything - some factory made, some carefully custom ordered and some designer jewelry as well.
Today I want to talk about art and designer jewelry - why it is a type of jewelry that works for any occasion.
When it comes to art jewelry, wearing just a few pieces is enough to make a statement and create a unique look. It’s important that the jewelry you are wearing feels comfortable and showcases your individuality.
Art jewelry has a surprising benefit of allowing you to accessorize almost every type of dress code.
Uncommon jewelry pieces will personalize your outfit without looking like the girl from the last week’s magazine. When people look at you wearing your favorite designer rings and artisan cuffs and necklaces, they see these pieces as extension of your style, not “trending” or “last season” fashion accessories.
Any outfit lacks depth without the right accessories. Contemporary art jewelry certainly has the power to add that extra glamour and complete the total look. You can think of unique designer jewelry as a cherry on top of an overall image.
- If you want to achieve a classic vibe, then pearls will complete your outfit - there are some stunning pearl pieces made by jewelry designers, taking you just outside of what “everybody else” have. Jewelry with pearls will make you feel elegant and sophisticated, it will transcribe into a polished and refined image.
- Do you want to make more of a statement? Go with gemstones jewelry that come in all various colors. The best thing about art jewelry with gems is that these gemstones sparkle and catch everyone’s attention.
- When heading to the office, modern geometric gold jewelry can be worn with pencil skirts or dress suits.
- Your boring old casual style will get a lift when you add cool artistic jewelry pieces.
- A statement necklace will look perfect with a tunic dress, a strapless dress or a turtleneck top.
- Pair sophisticated rings with silk blouses and wrap dresses for a graceful look.
- Chunky bracelets and large earrings go really well with cocktail dresses or floor-length gown.
It’s important that you feel comfortable in what you are wearing; otherwise it’s going to be a bit hard for you to look good. You should feel good and comfortable in the sizes and shapes of art jewelry you opt for because that is going to make you look a thousand times better.With art jewelry quality is more important than quantity. Show everyone your fine taste with unique pieces of jewelry and make them want what you have. It’s always about your individual style; who you are and what makes you to stand out of the crowd.